La Varenne experience
What were the sweet temptations of Louis XIV?
What delicious marvels were melted Marie Antoinette?
These are the initial questions and curiosities of La Varenne’s House. To this, add our furious desire to offer healthy products, finely elaborated and selected to offer only authentic.
After long and painstaking research at the heart of our culinary heritage, we have designed a range of treats that make Maison La Varenne’s THE specialist of high-end confectionery and biscuits.
Laboratory of manufacture, but also discoverer of treasures and talents, Maison La Varenne offers a unique place for the best of French delicacy.
For our greatest pleasure, our pastry chef revisits every day in his workshop, the great classics of gluttony and takes them to new worlds of taste.
A style and a very greedy course
- Creative director at the Maître chocolatier Jean-Paul Hévin, Paris
- Team leader at Pierre Hermé, pope of the macaroon, Paris
- Creative director for the culinary magazine “Thuries”
- Pastry chef at the starred restaurant “Stucki”, Bruderholz
- Pastry chef with the Prime Minister at Hotel Matignon, Paris
Biscuits, chocolate candies, original recipes, let yourself be seduced by his creations, produced in limited series or offer yourself a totally unique creation, closer to your desires. Nicolas, heir of the purest French tradition, offers us daring creations and always greedy.